How many of you have ever been through something and wished that you had someone beside you to help? Ever wished you had a community where you could talk about your experiences, share your advice, and help others going through what you’ve been through?
That’s how I felt when I first became an expatriate, I really wished I knew someone who had done this all before and someone who could tell me that everything was going to get better. That’s why I created this blog, I wanted to be that person for other expats and teenagers, I wanted to share my experiences in order to help others.
It’s been a little over a year since I started this blog, and the community we’ve created has grown to become something beautiful! I write about my experiences and try and share my advice, and you guys share your stories and your advice in return. It makes me so happy whenever I think of the relationship I have with you guys, and the internet friends I’ve made from this blog. That’s why I wanted to expand this into something larger that can reach more people, I wanted to build a larger community.
If you’ve been following my Instagram (@Little.Miss.Expat) you will have seen that I’ve been hinting at a big project that I’ve been working on for a while, and this is it. The #ExpatWisdom Project.
I wanted to create an online space where people can write about a life experience that impacted them, and share their advice with others from all across the world. An online community where we can reach people from all seven continents, and hear about each others own unique experiences and how we made it through them. It’s called the #ExpatWisdom Project, and it’s going to be amazing!
You don’t need to be an expat or a blogger to be a part of this community! I want to hear about YOUR experiences, whatever they may be (however a lot of them will be about expats)!
If YOU want to be a part of this project:
- Go to this page, or fill out the form at the end of this post which gives me your contact information and an idea of what you want to write about.
- We’ll get to know each other and I’ll ask you to write a bit about your experience and we’ll collaborate in a post.
Ways YOU can get involved!
- Post about this initiative on your social media using the #ExpatWisdom. As this is a community and we want to share it with as many people as possible!
- Fill out the form or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured or at least start the conversation about being a part of this project!
- Share this page with someone who may have something to share or want to be a part of this, we want to hear from everyone!
- And stay tuned on this site for the first #ExpatWisdom post!
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][contact-field label=”Tell me your story briefly, and why you would like to be featured” type=”text” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]
I am so excited to be launching this project and to able to create this global community! But I do need your help, share this post or the #ExpatWisdom online, so that we can grow this community and share as many experiences as possible! I really hope that you all consider being a part of this community, and sharing an experience and your advice. The first Expat Wisdom post will go live next week from a very special writer, so stay tuned for that!
I can’t wait to see the amazing things we do with this project!
Little Miss Expat
Like this post – Click the button underneath this post