It’s no secret that Dubai gets extremely hot in the summer! A lot of people think of Dubai because of the beaches and waterparks, and when summer rolls around they think the only indoor option is going to the mall. But whether you’re taking a trip to Dubai or you’re staying here over summer, there are loads of really fun indoor activities to do around Dubai to keep you entertained. Here are some of my favorites!
- IMG Worlds of Adventure: take a day trip to the worlds largest indoor theme park!
- Ice Skating or Skiing: grab a pair of skates at Dubai Mall, or skis at Mall of the Emirates and pretend like it’s still winter.
- Museum of Illusions: if you want to see something cool, head over here for a fun day out with friends.
- Bowling: enjoy a fun game of bowling at Dubai Bowling Center, I’m terrible at this… but it’s always a good time.
- Book an Escape Room: have fun with family and friends using your skills to crack the code and get out the room.
- Bounce: if you want to have an active day, take a trip to the trampoline park, bounce.
- Visit the Dubai Aquarium: bored of spending time in the mall? Take a quick break to see the sea creatures in the Dubai Aquarium (located inside Dubai Mall).
- KidZania: I used to look forward to going to KidZania every time I visited Dubai for a holiday. Kids can try out different jobs including working in McDonald’s or in a hospital and earn KidZania money to spend at the store.
- Adventure Zone: try out the suspended obstacle course at Adventure HQ at either Galleria Mall or Times Square Center.
- Green Planet: Dubai is pretty awesome… we have our own indoor rainforest to visit where you can see different plants and animals!
- Theatre by Rhodes: go watch a movie at Mall of the Emirates, but in a cinema where you get a gourmet meal during your movie.
- La Perle: like watching shows? Take a trip to watch Dubai’s very own La Perle in Al Habtoor City.
- Workout Class: want to get active? There is a huge selection of workout classes to pick from in Dubai. Some that I really want to try, include Barry’s Boot Camp, Dryp Yoga, and Orange Theory Fitness.
- Have a Spa Day: Dubai has an endless array of different spas and resorts to take your pick from. Book an appointment, grab a robe, and relax!
- Indoor Kartdrome: enjoy testing your driving skills racing your friends.
Do you have any other indoor recommendations in Dubai? Have you tried any of these activities?
Have a great summer!
Litte Miss Expat